Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Comic Fiesta 2010

On 18th and 19th of December 2010.
There is a massive event held in
Manhattan Ballroom, Berjaya Times Square Hotel.
What event is that?
It's COMIC FIESTA 2010!!

I went to that event.
It's was awesome.
I honestly don't wanna left the event so early
if I had a chance.
I was in a rush for dinner.
If not, I would stay to late night.
In that event, there were so much of things to do.
The main thing about that event is cosplaying.
People from around the country and also other country
join that event with special costume.
For example, animation costume are the highlight.
Other than that, we have games costume,
own selves designed costume
and also Japanese school girl costume.
I love that, but it was hardly seen.
Why I love? It's because I love Japanese culture.
From their daily lifestyle to their mother nature
and their technologies.
It was all unique and interesting.
Nevertheless, I always wanted to pay a visit to their country.
But I couldn't, I don't have the money.
I'M JUST A STUDENT!
An average student who wanted to do what he want to do.

Alright, let's get back to the topic.
On that event, we also have competition.
All kind of competition such a 'Dota' and cosplay competition.
Great prize are to be given for the winner of course.
Everyone celebrate for the best! YES!

There were also booth that promote their online games.
It just that not much people bother it
because most people pay attention on the cosplayer.
(Including me)
Could you believe that when I went to PC Fair.
I spent countless hour in those game booth
and I don't care at all for the game booth
in this Comic Fiesta event.

Anyway, we need to pay RM15 in order to enter the hall.
In that hall, all kind of things were sold.
From T-shirt to hats, from figuring to dolls, from poster to key-chain.
All kind of thing related were sold there.
I personally interesting in the katana and the figuring.
Both of the item can be buy
but it gonna cost at least RM100.
Know what? I don't have the money to buy.
So sad. Gonna study hard for future.
Now I so jealous with Mr. Danny Choo
as he has so so so much figuring
and also travelling around JAPAN!
Below are the figuring picture I took at his stall.
I personally like the K-On figuring
and also the Black Rock Shooter figuring.

I think this is the best picture I took on that day.

Below are the cosplayers.
I personally love some of the cosplay.

Oh, she the cutest thing I saw in that event.
In that picture, DanBoard,
was trying to get up into the other box.
I mean trying to get into the thing in red.
But she couldn't and had a hard time.
At the time, she was so funny but CUTE!
YEAH! CUTE!
Her action and reaction are the best.
I love her every move.
Hahahaha.
If she enter the competition,
I totally support her and I hope she will win. =)

Chan say he actually saw the person inside the box.
He say the person was a female.
AND SHE'S BEAUTIFUL.
I don't know whether he lie to me AGAIN or not.
But I always believe him. -.-
May be I'm a bit too loyalty to my friend.

Her cute action really touch my heart. Hahaha.

Oh, this Star Wars Trooper was my second favourite.
For real, he was COOL!
I send him a hand sign as I done with snapping the picture.
He return the sign back to me.
AWESOME!
I felt that he so friendly by the way.

This girl here was rare.
What do you mean by rare?
I mean that it was hard to find a little kid to cosplay.
And she just in front of me cosplaying with her costume.
I was lucky to get her picture as she post in front of me.
After I snap her picture. She's gone.
She went away with her relative or friends which also around her age.
One of my favourite cosplay in that event.
AND YES~ SHE'S CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
Kawaii, I suppose.

If you zoom this picture.
You actually can see my other favourite at the background.
He's wearing the 20th Century Boys costume.
I don't know how to say.
Anyway, it was nice.

Ichigo and deidara in the picture.

Black Rock Shooter.
She's BEAUTIFUL as well.
Hahahaha.
Same goes with the girl beside her
which I didn't manage to take down her face. :(

I don't know what they cosplay
but it was handsome and beautiful.

Know what?
I now more looking into ANIMATION!

I also feel like wanna go test out cosplaying
in this kind of event.
I had try before cosplay as a shooter character
and film short story.
Leetivision are the team.
You can just find the video in YouTube.

More and more event I went this year
and I will definitely join the coming years
but I hope I seriously have the time.
Bon Odori, Game Fest, Toy Fair, Comic Fiesta, PC Fair, and more.
All this are the best.

I also definitely will go and learn Japanese for all these events.
As well as for manga, anime, movies, songs and dramas.

I didn't upload every picture that I capture.
You can find more in my Facebook profile.
Click here.

Time to go now. Bye!

PS: I spent about 2 to 3 hours just to post this.
Freaking LONG!
I think more than that, start at 5.30pm and now 9.30pm.
I had my dinner in between.

2 comments:

miabbbbbbb♥ said...

although i dunno anything about comic, but i really like the photos tat u took.looks cute=)

kernyeung said...

Hey I can see you're really crazy about all this things haha. Japanese stuffs are so awesome, I miss Japan, wanna go there again one day =)
Yeh I listened to Lan Tian, it's very calming. No wonder you love it. Haha it's separated now..yea my bro said primary school canteen's food is nicer. Oh you going Form 6. Dont worry, it'll be fun. You blog every day..wow hahah.