Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cleaning in Process.

GREAT!
I finally done with the cleaning for my room.
Awesome!
I clean every part of my room even the toilet.
Ho ho ho, this is the best.
I have a great feeling.
Awesome feeling.
And I can play back my games.
Hurray..
I should have go learn driving now
and also speak other foreign language.
I do take down some picture while cleaning the room.
Enjoy the pic.
I wonder how was your process of cleaning the room.

As I said I love Delta so much.
My tuition books.
Three Big Mountain.
hahahaha
I wonder how much I have spend in that tuition centre.

Top view of the floor when cleaning the book shelf.

Ant sight. WOAH!
Gigantic world.

Chan's drawing.
Isn't it nice.
Well, he said not.
I think the opposite.

Hehehe, Best student in my class.
As expected Faizal will be the first in his class.
But not Arvinraj because Kang Li use to be the first
in the pass few exams even in our trial he get 10A+.

My tie for the pass few years.
I am the special one because through out the year,
not many use to wear tie.
I wear it everytime in school uniform.
This is even amazing as I am the only one
who wear the tie all time during SPM.

Before : My bed.
Messy, untidy and kind of dirty.

After : My bed.
Hulala, Arranged neatly, Clean and Tidy of course.

The overall look after cleaning.

My toilet sink. Whitey. Happy.

Toilet bowl. Same as white as the sink.
(sorrie forgot to tilt the picture)

Shower place. Cleaned!
Hurray. All done!

The cleaning mission is completed.
Not just books but the whole room.
I started to clean from yesterday and today evening only done.
How tiring but computer energize my energy.
Time for Mapling!!








No comments: