Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ACS Chinese Society Farewell Party 2010

Event: Last Thursday. 23 December 2010.

Time to say good bye to that society.
It was the first and ever the society I joined and remain stay for a long time.
I joined this society since Form 3! And become one of the stay longest member. =)
Anyway, I met a lot of new friends because of this CS.
So I never regret joining this society.

Back to the topic.
Form 5 and Upper 6 of 2010 graduated from the club
and the new member have to continue contribute to that club.
Try to make everything as good and smooth while avoid any circumference
and be patients.

Anyway, we took a group photo and here the picture.


I used to go for event like Gathering Day and camp with Chinese Society.
Here are some souvenirs.


Some others thrown away. =(
Anyway, Thank you everyone in Chinese Society for taking care of me.
As well as coorperate with me and work together for better future.
I solute you all, Chinese Society Committee.. =)
Farewell!

No comments: