Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday was one of the best day in the year of 2010.
Finally my whole family can reunion and went out together.
Since my sister was so busy with her work until no time to spent together.
Now, we can enjoy our time together.
We went to Sunway Pyramid and then to Summit for shopping.
On the other hand, we were celebrating Mother's Day at there.

You always told me to study hard,
stop playing too much,
get the room arrange well
and throw away something that is no use
which make me stubborn
but when I need you,
you was just right beside me.
You are the one who help me all the time.
I LOVE YOU, MUM.
Happy Mother's Day!

From your Son, How.

Then, My sister was treating the whole family for dinner.
We went to Bar B Q Plaza to have our dinner there.
So long since the last we whole family have dinner together.
I'm so Happy.
I'm still remember the first time we went to Bar B Q Plaza at 1 Utama.
It was just opened and we enjoyed the meal so so much.
because of my sister working time.
We hardly go eat at there anymore.
1 Utama Bar B Q was the best among all.

We just finish the second monthly test was just finished two week ago
and now Mid-term just next week.
The exam time table was killing me....ah
Monthly test paper was set by PPD.
Mid-term even worse, prepare by JPS.
Even tougher....to make the scenario even worse,
Form 4 syllables was coming out and
NO idea was coming out for Form 5 syllables.
I'm going to study hard.
So, I'm plan to study hard and stop Facebook.
But it was tough to leave Facebook
because it is too addictive. Just I wait.
My sisters said that if I can score straight A's,
they going to buy me DSi. Happy!
But it is quite toughs though.

I just got my Pokemon HeartGold.
Meanwhile waiting for my Wii in the factory repairing.
I spoil it!!!

I going to renovate my BLOG. Stay alert.
Bye-bye.

No comments: