Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hello. Are you there?

Ok, I believe that my blog is a big outdated.
I haven't post properly since I joined facebook.
Plus, lately, bundle of activities was going on until I can't even lay a hand on my blog.
Furthermore, there are no reader or people supporting/reading/visiting my blog.
I just don't have the mood to blogging anymore.
But now, I should have come back and say HELLO!

Last last Friday, 19 of March. I have great fun at the Hokkien Association with my school Chinese Society member and others school Chinese Society such as Kwang Hua(the most), KU, High School, Perempuan Kapar , Chun Hua, Batu Unjur, Convent, ...... and many many more....Around like 20 school from around the Klang... It was fun. The game was so FUN! And I wet my shirt....trouser and underwear... =.= and I just bring extra shirt and trouser....no UNDERWEAR!!! SH*T!
Damn shame. Anyway. The whole holiday was like helping others and others and others.
Monday help out with KPA. Tuesday to Thursday help out the LEETIVISION. And Friday was the camp. It was all PLANNED. But I didn't do my homeworks.....arggg...wasted.
Just that a lot of things coming through me this year.

Picture will be upload soon enough....HAHA. I will make my blog alive....! BYE!

No comments: