Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Talk Talk Talk

Ok. Just make it a short post. As to make Ks Happy.
He say my blog going to die. Do a blog will die? I don't know. Haha. You figure out.
Last Friday, We have a replacement Chemistry class for four hours and I so DOOMED.
Why? Because I did wrong something and my teacher keep saying my bad thing. LoL.
After she say about me. I have no mood to study already. Haiz... After Mok Hong arrive, my mood came back ^,^ and he ask me to join him to watch Avatar. A new movie. Great. Of course I accept immediately. We (Mok Hong and his four sister) watch 2 P.M. show. Guess what? Avatar should be a sad story but we, not should be me, laugh the most. Haha. One of the enemy being killed and shout until DAMN funny. Hahahahaha. And the person called Grace, in Avatar mode, looks damn like one of our teacher. Even the voice are similar. I give it 4 Stars out of 5 because it was a great show with amazing graphic. Why not 5? because some part of it look so boring. Haha. Should go now.
Add Math class off. Math class off. BM class off. Physics class off. Acc class off. Chemistry, HELL DAMN MANY. Study hard everyone. Bye now.

No comments: