Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sharing is caring, sharing may hurts.

There are time I planned to share something with someone but I just afraid that it end up like talking to a plain wall.

Or there are time when someone ignoring you after you trying to share something with him or her. It just heartbreaking.

There are even time when after cracking a joke to someone, he or she will make you feel guilty even though you're not wrong.

It hurts when stuff like this happened and it happen all the time. It just make you wanna stop talking and some time, I turned emotional. Just feel like staying in my own world and don't even bother talk to anyone.

Well, that's me, it like some kind of bullying, whether they make it as a joke or not, it still hurt inside of me. No one care I think, well, at least they don't seem guilty at all.

That's part of the sad things happen to me. Just share with the readers. There is only hope left for me so that I can be happier and my stuff dolls.

Speaking of stuff dolls, I get myself a Charmander last month. Just feeling to buy one when I shopped.


Gonna sign out now. Bye.

No comments: