Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Three Plus Three Still Three

three name that friends call you
[1] Chee How
[2] SmallHow
[3] Ng....PS:I think less ppl call me JAMMY anyway

three most important date in your life
[1] 8th August
[2] 31st December, the last second....
[3] 22nd June( chinese calender)

three things you've done in the last 33 minutes
[1] Playing games
[2] Blogging
[3] Watching Shaman King..... ;D

three ways to be happy
[1] Playing Games
[2] Hang out with friends...May be...
[3] Of course watching Comedy....

three of your favourite songs as of now
[1] I
[2] Have
[3] No Idea....

three of your favourite hobby
[1] Doing Math~~
[2] Playing different kind of game, except horror
[3] If you know me, my sexy body, haha, my hobby you will know.....

three places you want to go for vacation
[1] Taiwan, I love taiwan the most ^^
[2] Japan~~
[3] Hmm, Hong Kong.....the King Kong ;D

three favourite cartoon/anime characters
[1] Ash/Satoshi from Pokemon :B
[2] TK from Digimon 01 and 02
[3] Echizen from The prince of tennis....and also Ueki from The Law of Ueki

three malls you usually go to(hmm, i like to change the question to which malls do you like the most)
[1] Summit USJ :D the best for me
[2] CineLeisure....
[3] ~~~Ikano i think, The porpular so BIG....I'm loving it....

three favourite drinks
[1] Dono le....Pure water....(-:
[2] Fresh Milk ^w^
[3] Soft Drink anyway...

three things found in your bag
[1] Games....
[2] Plastic...
[3] Books....Pokemon wan.....hahaXD

three favourite colors
[1] White
[2] Sky Blue
[3] and maybe yellow, well, my chinese sir name is yellow ;D

three people to hangout with
[1] Father
[2] mother
[3] and sisters....Vm(^_^)

top three foods you love so much
[1] Pizza....too bad my family hate it so much :(
[2] Potato....any kind...
[3] My mother Mee Hun ;D

three things special to you
[1] My Toys...I still got...hahaXD
[2] My Games
[3] My Bed...Have a NICE rest....ZzZzZz....good night....

top three atitudes you like
[1] Self control...I'm real...
[2] Patience....
[3] So childish...hmm, this is what ppl say...

three things you will be doing tomorrow
[1] Playing MAPLE...
[2] Watching anime(Shaman King) half way eating, that my habit....
[3] May be learning how to dance...>< jk

three reasons you answer this survey
[1] Maple Patching
[2] So boring
[3] I'm Free???

three person you want to tag
[1] Anyone who view this....
[2] If you no tag this...
[3] Prepare to have a scariest day of your life....HAHAHAHA....jk la...everyone la...bye

No comments: